September 9 - 10, 2022
TCI Fall Show
1220 S. 19th Street
Mattoon, IL 61938
Contact Tom Grant
Paper Registration form
Registration is Free!
Tables are $10 each
Display tables are Free
- 3:00 pm: Setup
- 6:00 pm: Dinner
The Original Burger King, 1508 Charleston Ave, Mattoon, IL 61938
There will be a VFW steward at the lodge while we are at dinner. However, don't leave anything of major value out.
- 6:00 pm: - 9:30 pm: Show Time
- 10:00 pm: VFW doors locked
Note: there is a bar at the VFW for those who may want an adult beverage. There will be no security Friday night. Don't leave anything of major value out.
- Saturday: Breakfast TBD
- 7:30 am: Show opens again
- ~2:00 pm: Show ends, Pack up and prepare for switchers tour
- 2:30 pm: Switchers Tour at Tom Grant's home
Local Possibilities for RV parking/camping are:
- Amtrak, 6 trains daily.
- City of New Orleans- Chicago to New Orleans, train 58/59.
- State trains-Chicago to Carbondale Illinois, trains 390, 391, 392, 393.
- By air- Champaign airport, 45 minutes away, Otherwise Chicago, St Louis, Indianapolis. Bloomington and Springfield, Illinois airports host Allegiant I believe.
- By interstate- Exit 186 and 190 serve Mattoon on I-57. I-70 is 20 minutes south at Effingham, Illinois.